Contract Pharmaceutical Packaging – TGA Licensed Pharma Packing Company in Melbourne
Pharmaceutical Contract Packing
We hold a Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Licence
Finishing Services holds a Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Licence, which enables us to conduct secondary packaging steps, including but not limited to; labelling and relabelling, packing and repacking and batch coding/date marking of the Therapeutic Goods. We can rework product, conduct inspections of non-conforming product and store product when required. We are also registered to perform Release for Supply on these listed and registered goods.
We will provide Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Agreements, packing documents and satisfactory turnaround times whilst maintaining the utmost in care and responsibility required when dealing with TGA listed or registered goods.
As a TGA approved contract manufacturing company, Finishing Services upholds strict quality standards, and undertakes internal and external audits, while working closely with our customers to ensure we provide the highest standards in accordance with our QA systems.
In a highly regulated environment such as the pharma industry, it is vital to ensure that the contract packaging company you work with can perform all packing and repacking in accordance with relevant regulations. As a TGA-licensed pharmaceutical packaging specialist, we are ideally placed to provide a fully compliant secondary packaging service to manufacturers of therapeutic goods in Australia. We are widely acknowledged as the #1 TGA licensed pharmaceutical packaging company in Melbourne and provide a comprehensive range of pharma packaging services.
OUR RANGE OF CONTRACT PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING SERVICES
Finishing Services is a full spectrum pharmaceutical packing company providing the highest quality packaging services Australia has to offer. We offer a wide range of pharmaceutical packaging for products of all shapes, sizes and types.
- Packing – We provide packaging for pharmaceutical products of all kinds.
- Repacking – Our pharmaceutical packing services cover the repacking of all types of therapeutic goods and are particularly useful for companies that wish to sell established product lines in new dosage forms and quantities.
- Labelling – If your products are packed but require new labels, we can take care of this for you.
- Batch Coding & Date Marking – As part of our contract pharmaceutical packaging services, we can apply batch codes and dates to your products. We can perform this service thanks to our status as a TGA-licensed pharmaceutical packaging company.
- Product Reworking – We can rework existing products, including filling glass vials, plastic bottles, and blister packs with therapeutic goods.
- Blister Packaging – Australia Certified
When you choose us as your TGA approved contract manufacturing company, you are relying on our wealth of experience and exceptional attention to detail including regular audits and inspections on all of our packing, repacking, labeling and any other services we provide.
HOW WE GUARANTEE COMPLIANCE FOR OUR PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING IN AUSTRALIA
We understand how critical getting things right every time is when it comes to pharmaceutical packaging and TGA secondary packaging. We have full TGA accreditation and the quality assurance systems we have in place are what set us apart from other pharmaceutical secondary packaging and medical packaging services.
- Product Inspections – We inspect products throughout the contract pharmaceutical packaging process, ensuring that non-conforming goods are not released for distribution and certifying that conforming goods comply with Release for Supply (RFS) requirements.
- Provision of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Agreements – Our pharmaceutical packaging solutions in Australia comply with GMP standards and we provide GMP agreements to confirm this.
- Thorough Auditing Process – We conduct internal and external audits to ensure the compliance of our pharmaceutical contract packaging in Australia.
- Certified QA Systems – The QA systems on our pharmaceutical contract packaging lines ensure our standards never slip.
We can fulfil all of your pharmaceutical packaging needs and ensure that the goods we package comply with all relevant regulations.
WHY OUR PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING IN AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU
There are several reputable pharmaceutical packaging companies in the country, but none can rival us in terms of quality or customer service.
- Over 30 Years of Experience – We have over 3 decades of experience with the packaging of pharmaceutical products in Australia.
- Full Range of Packing Services – We offer a full range of pharmaceutical packaging services, including blister pharmaceutical packaging for therapeutic goods in Australia.
- Quality Assured, Fully Compliant Pharmaceutical Packaging – Whether you take advantage of our pharmaceutical blister packaging service, our pharmaceutical glass packaging service or any of the eco friendly pharmaceutical packaging services we offer, quality and compliance are assured.
CALL TO DISCUSS YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING NEEDS TODAY
For more information about our contract pharmaceutical packaging services or about a specific packing procedure, such as the pharmaceutical blister packaging process we employ, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We look forward to meeting all your future contract pharmaceutical packing needs.
WHAT IS PHARMACEUTICAL CONTRACT PACKAGING?
Pharmaceutical contract packaging is packaging that is provided and performed by an authorised third-party service provider with TGA accreditation such as ourselves. It may include both primary and secondary packaging, but it can only be supplied by a TGA-licensed contract pharmaceutical packaging company. It may include both initial packaging and repackaging of drugs.
WHAT IS A MEDICATION BLISTER PACK?
Medication blister packs are composed of separate sealed compartments, each of which will contain a specific dosage of drugs. As a licensed pharmaceutical contract packaging specialist, we can use a blister packaging machine to package your therapeutic goods in various dosage forms, in order to meet your specific requirements. Australian blister sealing for pharmaceutical products requires full TGA accreditation which we provide.
WHAT IS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PACKAGING IN PHARMACEUTICALS?
Primary pharmaceutical packaging is packaging that comes into contact with the drug itself, whether this is in a liquid, powder, capsule or tablet form. Secondary pharmaceutical packaging, on the other hand, is packaging that never comes into contact with the therapeutic goods, such as external cartons that house several strips of tablets. Both types of pharmaceutical packaging require the company to meet all GMP standards. Australia also requires any pharmaceutical packing or pharmaceutical secondary packaging company to have full TGA accreditation.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PHARMACEUTICAL PACKING MATERIAL USED?
There are many different types of pharmaceutical packaging in Australia. Among the most used are glass bottles, plastic bottles, glass vials, foil strips and sachets, blister packs, syringes and ampoules, which are normally made of glass. All materials used in pharmaceutical packaging must comply with TGA regulations.